Copenhagen Concierge is hitting the road in 2015 as you know, with a cozy frozen vacation around Denmark and Norway. But the journey does not end there. Denmark and the USA have a historic connection and friendship. In particular, Danes love California, and the independent, entrepreneurial, creative, relaxed lifestyle. The Red Hot Chili Peppers capture the flavor in “Dani California”:
ROADTRIP: Copenhagen to California
Did you know California is the US state with the largest population of immigrant Danes? It is.
Did you know Denmark has set up a partnership in California’s Silicon Valley to learn from American entrepreneurship and develop it in Denmark? it has.
But many Danes flock to California in particular for the delicious food and wine and because of that, Copenhagen Concierge invites you to join us on looonnng roadtrip across the Atlantic Ocean over to the Pacific to join us in October 2015 on our 2015 California Food & Wine Experience.
- roundtrip airfare to/from Copenhagen
- group transportation between cities
- tourguiding in English and Danish by the American founder/owner of Copenhagen Concierge, Barrett Clemmensen Powell who is a Californian who is also a resident of Denmark; and her Danish colleague
- vineyard and winery tours
- optional day tours and activities
- optional surfing/surboarding, golf, cycling and horseback riding experiences
- an optional Nordic inspired California cuisine cooking class
- delicious California dining experiences
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley
- …and the brilliant sunshine, freedom, open spaces and dejlig (delightful) experiences that only California can offer