But of course, we do charge for our services!
We do not offer “free” walking tours. Those are not really free or aligned with our ethics and values because the tour guide must pay a tour company a minimum fee for each person on the tour (a photo is taken to count the group) and then beg for “tip” money. Tourists think the money they pay is going all to the guide but that is not true. Some people do not even pay the tour guide, who still must pay the company for that person’s participation on the tours. With Copenhagen Concierge, we get our fee, no one is begging for money and in exchange you receive a high value tour and experience. We want high quality, high-class customers who understand the value of paying for good travel experiences.
That said, here is what we offer you:
VIP Travel Experience (in addition to experience planning, this package includes handling and arrangement of flights, accommodations and local public transportation prior to and during your trip, restaurant reservations, purchasing of activity and event tickets*, handling of special requests, 24/7 contact and assistance, translation services and Danish cultural assistance, plus one personalized day tour):
$350 USD + any add. outside vendors, fees and tax
- Our personalized service is designed to incorporate what you want to see and do (and not see/do) and where you would like to eat for lunch (your cost). You will get a great sense of modern Danish culture and Danish history. Your day begins at 9:00am. For up to 4 people
- Additional days: $125 USD/day + tax
Experience Planning Only: $100
Meet & Greet, Escort & Experience Planning: $125 + $25/add person
- Our personalized service for those staying in Copenhagen who would like to be escorted from their arrival place to hotel and have an personalized itinerary and orientation. They you take it from there on your own!
Copenhagen & Cruise: (groups of 2+ cruise passengers only): $350+
- Single cruise passenger (2 pcs luggage): $175
This service is designed for people arriving in Copenhagen via airplane or train who would like to be met and greeted, have their luggage securely delivered to their cruise ship and then given a fun, informative tour of Copenhagen, complete with a stop in Tivoli, a chance to sample a Danish lunch and including several famous landmarks in the city. Afterwards you will be escorted to your ship. Danish translation services provided.
Expat Immersion Service: $1500 single/$2800 couple + 20% tax
- culture and mini-language training (4 weeks)
- weekly culture adjustment sessions (4 sessions)
Private Car Service
- Copenhagen and Denmark are largely places where you WALK and take public transportation. The service is very efficient. We guide you in navigating the quickest routes so you do not waste time. However, if you want private car service you will pay extra (and remember, Denmark is an expensive country):
- minimum 2 hours $400
- 4 hours $800
- 6 hours (i.e. airport meet/greet, day tour and drop off ) $1200
Email us at tours (at) cphconcierge.com with questions or to arrange your Copenhagen Tour
The cost of flights, accommodation, reservations at your favorite type of restaurant and activity/event tickets are at your expense. We handle it, however, so that you do not need to do so and can maximize your personal time.
Copenhagen Walking Tours
Copenhagen City Half Day Tour
- 1 per. – 400 DKK
- 2 per – 575 DKK
- 3-8 per – 675 DKK + additional 75 DKK/pp
Already in Copenhagen? This is a short tour of the city for 3 hours.
Wear very comfortable walking shoes/running shoes, rain poncho or jacket, perhaps a sweater and layers (it CAN rain any time of year!) . I do not recommend umbrellas as it is normally too windy for them.
We will explore the places of the city’s origins, especially its medieval history, the great influence of King Christian IV on the building of the city and the way its 20th and 21st century changes. The tour includes
- The Town Hall Square, one of the centers of activity for Copenhageners, including the Lur Blowers, a look at Tivoli Gardens (from the outside) and the start of Strøget, the walking street.
- Strolling through the small but busy cobble-stoned streets of medieval Copenhagen
- Meeting Bishop Absalon, Copenhagen’s founding priest
- Kongens Nytorv, where some awesome examples exist of 18th century architecture, including Magasin Du Nord, the Old Royal Theatre and the famous now renovated Hotel d’Angleterre.
- Nyhavn, the wonderful colourful harbor area, where Copenhageners and visitors alike gather to sip cold beer, people-watch and enjoy the sea air.
- Amalienborg Palace, the home of the world’s oldest Royal Family
- The impressive high-domed Marble Church, which features examples of Rococo architecture.
By arrangement only, Mon-Sat.
Tour begins at 10:00AM. We meet at the Hans Christian Anderson statue at Copenhagen City Hall. You pay for your tour before we begin
Best of Copenhagen Full Day Tour (800 DKK)
With the Copenhagen City Full Day Tour, we will have the standard short morning tour then break for lunch — with some good recommendations for where you can eat or you can eat with us. You may want to try some traditional Danish open-faced sandwiches, or maybe Danish frikadeller and new potatoes, or maybe something from a hot dog wagon (which has more than hot dogs!), a pizza, a lamb shawarma or durum roll, Indian, Thai, Chinese restaurant, a Middle Eastern buffet, a French galette or tasty deli. If there is something particular you have in mind, say so at the start of the tour and we can call ahead and make a reservation, if necessary. After lunch, we will continue on to see more of the city’s neighborhoods and attractions, ending our tour at Tivoli. If you would like to spend the remainder of the day there, we can go inside the Tivoli amusement park (otherwise we will just end up there outside the front gate near the Central Station).
By the end of the day you will have seen the main sights of Copenhagen City and gained a sense of its history, habits and people.
By arrangement only, Mon-Sat:
Tour begins at 10:00AM. We meet at the Hans Christian Anderson statue at Copenhagen City Hall. You pay for your tour before we begin.
All Services Must Be Pre-Paid:
Contact Copenhagen Concierge via email at tours(at)cphconcierge.com to discuss your needs so it can be determined if Copenhagen Concierge can assist you. If we can assist you, we will inform you of the fee in writing, invoice you and you can pay it directly through PayPal.
After you have hired Copenhagen Concierge, your experience planning will begin. Payment for flights, hotels, tickets etc will be paid separately by you but your credit card details will be on file so we will handle making arrangements for you.