Copenhagen Concierge is the high quality way to see Copenhagen and Denmark. It has grown in popularity over the last decade. Those who use and enjoy our services include peopelwho want to spend their time having high quality experienes and creating great memories instead of searching on maps and asking strangers how to get somewhere. They include singles, couples and families. Copenhagen Concierge is especially great if:
- you are making last minute plans for a Copenhagen vacation
- you have children who want to be actively involved in Viking history, sailing, and other activities
- you are on a cruise that stops in Copenhagen for a day and you want a “shore excursion” tour that will give you more than photos from the top of a bus or leave you wasting time wandering alone.
- you are visiting for a week with your family and would like to have someone else research and recommend accommodations, activities and restaurants. We do it for you! We can also recommend the best transportation methods and activities that satisfy each member of the family.
- you are a foreigner/expatriate who has moved to Denmark and would like to get a solid understanding of Great Copenhagen, nearby Sweden, the island of Zealand and even more. Spending the time and money for a solid 3-5 days will give you the positive experience of Copenhagen and Denmark, your new home.
- you want high quality customer service
- you desire enthusiastic assistance with your travel needs and desires
- you want personalized attention